About The Host Of The Peak Work Performance Summit:
The Peak Work Performance Summit is hosted by Ron Friedman, Ph.D.
Dr. Friedman is an award-winning social psychologist who specializes in human motivation. He writes for the Harvard Business Review, CNN, Forbes, Fast Company, and Psychology Today.
He is the author of one of the most successful business books of the year:
THE BEST PLACE TO WORK: The Art and Science of Creating an Extraordinary Workplace.Mistakes are the tuition you pay for success. - by @RonFriedman via @meralmengu #quote #success Click To Tweet
What You Will Learn:
The Peak Work Performance Summit offers an essential guide to achieving top performance, courtesy of the biggest names in the world of psychology, business, wellness, and productivity.
You’re going to learn:
- the truth about what top performers do differently and
- how you can apply their scientifically proven strategies, practical tips to keep yourself productive in your life.
Some of the special guests and their topics:
- Daniel Pink on How to Motivate Yourself to Achieve Top Performance,
- Gretchen Rubin on How to Change Your Habits,
- Susan Peirce Thompson on Eating to Achieve Top Mental Performance,
- David Burkus on How to Elevate Your Creativity,
- Tracy Brower on How to Create Abundance in Your Work and Life,
- Scott Barry Kaufman on What Creative Geniuses Do Differently,
- Rory Vaden on How to Multiply Your Time,
- Michael Hyatt on How to Have Your Best Year Ever,
- AND the other New York Times best-selling authors.
Want to make 2016 your happiest, healthiest, most meaningful, successful, and productive year ever?
P.S. The link on this page is an affiliate link, and at no additional cost to you. I earn a small commission if you decide to make a purchase by using this link. Thank You! 🙂